Should You be Gluten Free?
Please come join us at Marando Farms for an informative class about the gluten in your life and what it is doing to your health. The one question that everyone should be asking is SHOULD I BE GLUTEN FREE?
This class will be able to answer that question for anyone who thinks that going gluten free might improve your health. Information will be shared on:
1. What is gluten and what can it do to the human body?
2. Where is it found?
3. What can I do to get started?
4. How long does it take to get well?
5. Is there proper testing and should I get it done?
6. The difference between gluten intolerance and celiac’s disease?
7. Traveling without gluten?
8. How to eat out safely?
9. What is inflammation doing to my body?
This is a class about getting healthy. Please dress in comfortable clothing. We will be doing some exercise, light and easy, nothing hard.
Feel free to bring a favorite recipe that you hate to give up and we will convert it to a gluten free meal.
RSVP to GLUTEN GAIL: Dvoretz@Comcast.Net or 954-973-8082
Where and When?
Marando Farms on May 17, 2014
11:00am - 1:00pm
1401 SW 1st Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315